Re: MiNT VFAT/ZIp drive probes

On Tue, 1 Sep 1998, Martin Nightowl Byttebier wrote:

> I just ran into a weird problem.
> If I boot up my system without a Zip floppy inserted in my internal
[...]
> I don't get these problems if I boot up with a ZIPmedium inserted.

It's a known problem, Frank N. (and perhaps others) are working hard
on it.

Btw. I think you will find that there are problems even when you boot
with a Zip inserted and later ejects it and inserts another (or even
the very same!).

Appararently this only affects "real" removable media like Zip, and
not floppies.

/*
**
*/