MiNTnet and MiNTlib

When trying to 'make all' of MiNTnet 1.01 I got an error. File
'libbgnu16.a' not found. So I renamed 'blibgnu16.a' and now it continues
compiling. Was the Library file name wrong and why it did not complain
about not being able to find 'libbgnu16020.a' as I used -m68030 option for
compiling. Ok, maybe it looks for the basic version first and would have
used 020-compiled version of that lib if it was there under that name.
Which naming convention is the right one and where is it set globally?
MiNTlib is PL 48 and compiled by me, trying this with GCC 2.8.1.

--
 "pienena   /  Paavo "Rainbow Rat" Hartikainen
  minusta  /  E-mail: pahartik@sci.fi