Re: FPU probs...

Hi!

>   Once last night, while running CAB v2.5 (of all things!) I got an error
>   message that went something like this:
>
>   "coprocessor protocol violation-fatal error-you will have to reboot"

I've experienced the same message on my Milan when running KGMD's tcsh
in a TOSWIN2-window. I tracked it down to being a problem of TOSWIN2 in
connection with NVDI. As soon as I disable NVDI, everything works
without problems. Strange thing, but I remember having had problems with
earlier TOSWIN-versions and NVDI, too ...

So, maybe your problem is caused by a similar problem, though you didn't
mention TOSWIN2.

Ciao

Thomas

--