Re: Kernel time and Milan

On Thu, Oct 29, 1998 at 09:44:21AM +0100, Frank Naumann wrote:
> > It should when using the correct addresses. If someone sends me a test
> > program, I can easily check if it really works on Milan.
>
> Can you take a look on src/mfp.h?

Looks correct - even the DDR is fine (it was wrong in the latest release TOS
:-))

You can safely remove the MILAN_BUG section - there should be no old
developer boards left which need that. IIRC, the old addresses should not be
present in the current boards at all.

cu
Michael
--
Michael Schwingen, Ahornstrasse 36, 52074 Aachen