Re: Timing and MIDI and MiNT?

The message <Pine.LNX.4.02.9811061632440.14745-100000@nidus.mi.com.pl>
  from  Konrad Kokoszkiewicz <draco@mi.com.pl> contains these words:
> The call is named Psigintr(), was introduced in MiNT 1.10 or 1.11 and is
> hmm... undocumented. However, some a week ago I sat down, then made a
> description of 23 MiNT calls undocumented in Atari Compendium. I wonder if
> it would be useful to add this to kernel distribution. Also I'd be glad
> for corrections. Mailme anyone who's interested.

Yes, definately a good idea.... I personally am unlikely to make use of
any of these anymore, but it doesn't suprise me at all that this is never
used if nobody know of its existance!! Putting it in the kernel distribution
will fairly quickly distribute it to anyone actively working with MiNT.

Anthony
--
Anthony Jacques         IRC: AnthonyJ | The boy stood on the burning deck