Re: MiNT 1.15.1.beta-1 problems

Hi,

>If that is the case, he just needs to add .tgz to the
>options/general preferences/helpers (using netscape)
>That will correct download problem.
>Opps, cats out of the bag. I use netscape on a PC.
>All my Ataris are doing more important things. Besides, if I get a
>virus, all I lose is a PC. Not much loss.

I have had similar problems downloading files with Netscape although
most of the problems I have are with .LZH files.  I tried to use
Netscape to download KGMD but it repeatedly corrupted some of the
files.  In the end I used a utility called Net Vampire which
downloaded the whole distribution without a single corruption.

Regards,

Ben Hills.