Re: Timing and MIDI and MiNT?

> KK>The call is named Psigintr(), was introduced in MiNT 1.10 or 1.11 and is
> KK>hmm... undocumented. However, some a week ago I sat down, then made a
> KK>description of 23 MiNT calls undocumented in Atari Compendium. I wonder if
> KK>it would be useful to add this to kernel distribution. Also I'd be glad
> KK>for corrections. Mailme anyone who's interested.
>
> This documentation makes sense only if the calls will become sort of
> official (instead of deprecated) and will remain in future versions of
> MiNT kernel.

IMHO, improving any part of the MiNT docs is quite welcome, even
more so if it involves describing previously undocumented calls.

Thanks for taking the time to do this, Konrad! ;-)

 Martin-Eric Racine           The Atari TT030 Homepage with FAQ
 FUNKYWARE CREATIONS OY       http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/