Re: Trouble with freeMinT 1.15.0

> > However, Frank told me about something that I consider strange, thus would
> > be glad to verify that. Namely, the GEMDOS timer handler routine is
> > supposed to make problems if it is ended by:
> >
> > 	move.l	_old_timer,a0
> > 	jmp	(a0)
> >
> > and the whole thing works better if it is ended by:
> >
> > 	move.l	_old_timer,-(sp)
> > 	rts
>
> Strange indeed. The TOS uses a0 itself for the same purpose (and saves *all*
> registers - although I am not sure if this is documented and guaranteed),

It has been clarified now. Frank told me that the first version "doesn't
work" meaning that it doesn't compile. Namely, a label was missing. I sent
it to Frank separately in a mail and Frank applied it missing the label
(well, the label wasn't there, but I keep forgetting that assemble isn't
obvious for most ppl)...

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
|mail: draco@mi.com.pl                  | Atari Falcon030/TT030/65XE |
|http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~conradus/

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.