[MiNT] Elementary Script Questions

Aloha,

I'm trying to build some simple sh scripts, and not having much luck.

The first attempt is a chat script for pppd that redials two
alternating phone numbers on BUSY rather than aborting.  I can't find
any docs on chat at all :/

The second, is to build a script for sh that will find the pid for
pppd and kill it.  I'm hoping I can figure this one out on my own,
since I can find docs for sh :)  But if you'd like to help...feel
free.

Thanks much,
Brian

--WAA01094.914904314/master.localink4.com--

End of Original message