Re: [MiNT] MILO - was fatal error handling

> > > What we need is a MiLO (MiNT loader).
> >
> > Funny, but I was recently thinking about the same. :) Such a loader
> > could execute some simple script (i.e. just a series of commands to
> > execute programs those are normally in the AUTO), then launch MiNT.
> > Or something like this.
>
> IMO the best would be to use TCL or something similar for parsing the
> execution script [...] it's such a quick an easy program to make that
> I could be persuaded to contribute the about 30 lines of code it takes.

IMO, the best thing would be fixing the VDI, serial drivers, etc. parts
of TOS, so we would not need so many stupid order-sensitive AUTO programs,
in the first place.....

  Martin-Eric Racine * http://www.pp.fishpool.com/~q-funk/M-E/
  The Atari TT030 Homepage * http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/