Re: [MiNT] MILO - was fatal error handling

> MR>IMO, the best thing would be fixing the VDI, serial drivers, etc. parts
> MR>of TOS, so we would not need so many stupid order-sensitive AUTO programs,
> MR>in the first place.....
>
> OK, so please start at Behne and try to convince them to stop spreading
> the disease called WDIALOG.

Spreading it is okay;  you don't _have_ to have sex with ASH...
unless you use NVDI 5.** .... then, you are _forced_ to have it,
unless you run MagiC.

Obviously, this means MiNT users will purchase every remaining
copy of NVDI 4.12 and use that... unless Behne get the message...

  Martin-Eric Racine * http://www.pp.fishpool.com/~q-funk/M-E/
  The Atari TT030 Homepage * http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/