[MiNT] Re: Trouble with freeMinT 1.15.0

> > You apparently missed the point:
> > the problems happen on plain ST machines, not 020 or better...

Sorry, "most ST machines" means for me ST series and compatibles :)

> The original poster mentioned his system is a TOS 1.62 STE.
>
> Anyhow, same problem here, but was this ever fixed?

If we talk about same problem, it may be fixed soon. We're working on it.
The delay is caused by the fact that the problematic kernel actually
doesn't hang on any of Frank's or mine machines, so it is necessary to
send a test kernel somewhere then wait for an answer... et cetera.

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
|mail: draco@mi.com.pl                  | Atari Falcon030/TT030/65XE |
|http://www.obta.uw.edu.pl/~draco/
|http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~conradus/

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.