[no subject]

On Fri, 22 Jan 1999 14:32:24 +0100 (EET), Konrad Kokoszkiewicz wrote:
> >   Note that hate the unix shem, and that I can remember the scsi de=
vice namingformat... but a cool access to partitions as devices would b=
e a good idear,if only a cool graphical interface where provided to man=
age mounting problems.
>=20
> Why not just u:\dev?=20
Because, to me, /dev is realy messy... there are already lots of files
in it, and I cant stand a 'ls' that ansers with a 200 lines text that d=
not feet my screen. But this is only my point. And what about putting
thoses devices in /dev/tos ? This would be a good idear to wouldn't it =
?

--- end of message ---
--- Thomas Goirand alias Zigo on #demofr, #atari on IRCnet  ---
--- MIDI composer            ---          680x0 & GEM Coder ---
--- mailto:thomas.goirand@easynet.fr (Look ! New email adr) ---