Re: [MiNT] serial port naming scheme and netw

On Sat, 23 Jan 1999 11:54:32 +0000, johnnie ligotage wrote:

jl>> JB>Does anyone have any experience of networking via these ports?
jl>>
jl>> I remember using that port for PPP between a Windows and MiNT box.
jl>Great - so it works! Any recollection of how you did it? HSModem settings
jl>for SCC.PRG?

I don´t recall using anything special. I simply started minicom on
the PC machine and set the port to 19200/8N1 and then played with
Connect until I could type characters and see it on the other
machine. Then I increased the port speed up to 115200 and at last
configured PPP.

Petr
--
E-mail: stehlik@cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz                        PARCP developer