Re: [MiNT] MiNT and time zones problem

My results are similar, as I reported a couple of days ago.

In my case, EET is 2 hours ahead of GMT (EET is equal to Cairo TZ), but
date shows RTC time -2 hours GMT, instead of localtime (RTC time TZ).

Seems this needs fixing....

  Martin-Eric Racine * http://www.pp.fishpool.com/~q-funk/M-E/
  The Atari TT030 Homepage * http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/