Re: [MiNT] old KGMD or new NDM?

>I think, as you pay for your special hardware, you also should pay for
the special drivers
> for that hardware, which were expansive to developp. If you think that
there is a category
> of software, that should be free at all, then -in my opinion- this
shoul
> be the applications, first.

I completely disagree. You are saying that we should, for example, go
out and spend money
on network cards which are completely useless, and THEN have to pay
someone else
for some drivers (or re-invent the wheel) because thats the only way to
make it useful?

Thats like buying a computer and then not being able to use it because
some company is
charging for the OS.

Anthony

btw, I notice this email is from mint@atari.archive.umich.edu... I