Re: [MiNT] FPU question

On Thu, Feb 04, 1999 at 07:49:44AM +0000, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
> > 4) However, MiNT itself does not install Line-F FPU emulation, and
> >    to my knowledge, doesn't pass Line-F exceptions to the TOS.
>
> This might be the case, since the 68882-emulator I use on my Afterburner
> must be started after MiNT in order to work.

Correct. I should (again) note that this is a bad thing - MiNT should either
provide all the necessary FPU emulation, or leave the vectors alone.

A new FPU emulation for the Milan is nearly finished, and it will be part of
the TOS, then - so if MiNT steals the vectors, you will have no working FPU
emulation (the current FPU__n.PRG is buggy).

cu
Michael
--
Michael Schwingen, Ahornstrasse 36, 52074 Aachen