[MiNT] Off topic: AOL bulk mail

off topic but maybe interesting for you.

I receive an increasing number of junk mails from AOL members.  After
getting several ones that said that I should call a US (!!!) telephone
number to get removed from their list I got so mad that I started to
strike back. ;-)

A little result:  AOL maintains an e-mail address where you can complain
about such nuisances, it's abuse@aol.com.  And I was really surprised
that they are even sensitive for the problem there.

Ciao

Guido
--
http://stud.uni-sb.de/~gufl0000/
mailto:gufl0000@stud.uni-sb.de

In Xanadu did Kubla Khan
A stately pleasure dome decree:
Where Alph, the sacred river, ran
Through caverns measureless to man
Down to a sunless sea.
So twice five miles of fertile ground
With walls and towers were girdled round:
And there were gardens bright with sinuous rills,
Where blossomed many an incense-bearing tree;
And here were forest ancient as the hills,
Enfolding sunny spots of greenery.
		-- S.T. Coleridge, "Kubla Kahn"