Re: [MiNT] Building Mintlibs

Hi!

On Thu, Feb 25, 1999 at 09:00:19PM -0600, Michael White wrote:
> All,
>
>    Sorry for asking what's probably a very basic question, but
> when building the MiNT libraries, I get the following:
>
> /home/root/pl49/lib# make top020
> make  install020 TARGET=68020
> make[1]: Entering directory `/f/home/root/pl49/lib'
> gcc    -DNDEBUG -O2  -nostdinc -I../include  -m68020-40 -m68881 .......
> libgcc2.c:34: tconfig.h: file not found
> libgcc2.c:35: machmode.h: file not found
> make[1]: *** [_muldi3.o] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/f/home/root/pl49/lib'
> make: *** [l020short] Error 1
> /home/root/pl49/lib#
>
> So where are tconfig.h and machmode.h?  Or do I have to explicity define
> "atarist" (to avoid hitting these) somewhere?

I consider this a bug of the MiNTLib sources, if the preprocessor macro
"atarist" is needed it should be assured that it is defined (->Frank).

For you, Michael, you should change your gcc specs file (probably
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/m68k-mint/[GCC-VERSION]/specs.  There are two lines

* predefines:
-Dmc68000 ...

Add "-Datarist" to it.  Attention, if you edit "specs" you'll need an
editor that can handle long lines, for example vi.  Don't do it with
qed or pico!

Ciao

Guido
--
http://stud.uni-sb.de/~gufl0000/
mailto:gufl0000@stud.uni-sb.de

	Harry, a golfing enthusiast if there ever was one, arrived home
from the club to an irate, ranting wife.
	"I'm leaving you, Harry," his wife announced bitterly.  "You
promised me faithfully that you'd be back before six and here it is almost
nine.  It just can't take that long to play 18 holes of golf."
	"Honey, wait," said Harry.  "Let me explain.  I know what I promised
you, but I have a very good reason for being late.  Fred and I tee'd off
right on time and everything was find for the first three holes.  Then, on
the fourth tee Fred had a stroke.  I ran back to the clubhouse but couldn't
find a doctor.  And, by the time I got back to Fred, he was dead.  So, for
the next 15 holes, it was hit the ball, drag Fred, hit the ball, drag Fred...