Re: [MiNT] drives

Hello Frank,

on Fri 05-02-99 21:45 you wrote:

>Hi Jo!
>
>> > What drive letters are supported by the 1.15 line kernals?
>>
>> I believe only A-P is supported, the same as in TOS.
>
>No, with XHDI all 32 drives (except P:) are possible in the new kernel.
>Restriction is that the partition above P: are only accessible by modern
>filesystems like MinixFS and NEWFATFS.

hmm, that explain why I could only access one partition of the external HD
that was hooked on my Hades. I had to run Bigdos to access the rest.

So if I understand it well I only had to put the drive letters in
mint.cnf under the NEWFATFS and VFAT lines. Right?

TTFN
Martin

--
O-Tagger ß1.24: My Hades 060 is fantastic