Re: [MiNT] old KGMD or new NMD?

> MER>Obviously, this will require recompiling some of the existing
> MER>software, but this easily done;  just a few paths to change in
> MER>MiNTLIB.
> Don't forget that recompiling means linking with newer versions of the MiNT
> lib

Yep.

That's why I've first recompiled PL-49, with the resulting
problems noted in another post.

In fact, through the process of recompiling everything for NMD,
I found that quite a few things refuse to compile on libraries
newer than PL-46.

> MER>I will definitely release the new distribution very soon; I put daily
> MER>efforts towards that.
> Please wait until I have fixed this bug in vfork() so that you can link the
> stuff with a more bugfree lib

Sounds reasonable.  Keep us informed.

  Martin-Eric Racine * http://www.pp.fishpool.com/~q-funk/M-E/
  The Atari TT030 Homepage * http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/