Re: [MiNT] newest SED port?

> > Is there a newer port of SED than the 2.05 included in KGMD?
> > Where can I find it?  Thanks!
>
> Go to ftp://prep.ai.mit.edu/pub/gnu/sed-* and download the latest
> sources.  Should be a case of "configure && make install".  Don't
> forget to fixstk to at least 64k.

I just got SED 3.02 from ftp.gnu.org; it compiled straight out of the bag,
without any need for fixing the stack.  It also allowed me to complete a
bit more stuff on my distribution.  Dunno if it's binary safe yet, but it
sure works better than the 2.05 from KGMD! ;-)

Thanks to everyone who answered.

  Martin-Eric Racine * http://www.pp.fishpool.com/~q-funk/M-E/
  The Atari TT030 Homepage * http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/