[MiNT] Mounting

On 30 Jan 1999, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:

> I don't have anything at all in fstab (why should I?),

Good question. :) Well except for the "automated minix finding" for fsck.
:)

> and since the delay
> appears long before any scripts are run I really don't see how this can
> be a problem. I believe the "mount"-message is from NEWFATFS scanning/"mounting"
> FAT-partitions.

Aaah.. hmm I've never seen that but it must be something of the latest
kernel then, ok I didn't know that. :) In that case I'll probably have the
same delay when I upgrade my kernel.

Maurits.

---

* I don't believe in camera tricks.

*  What's more stupid than making a not-millenium-proof operating system?
**   Doing so in 1998.
***
***********

          Maurits van de Kamp (maurits@bassment.demon.nl)

    _____    B A S S M E N T   P R O D U C T I O N S     _____
  /     /\\     >> http://www.bassment.demon.nl <<     /     /\\
|      \/   |   / Black Currant                  \   |      \/   |
|   /\      |  |             bc@bassment.demon.nl |  |   /\      |
 \ /=/     /   |  Purple Trance                   |   \ /=/     /
  \\/____ /     \            pt@bassment.demon.nl/     \\/____ /