Re: [MiNT] ()

> >I have just added the creating of "DATE" and "TIME" cookies into MiNT.
>
> Hm, excuse me, but what are these two cookies for?

they're very useful for TSR programs that can't read actual GEMDOS date
and time because calling TGettime()/TGetdate() is forbidden from an
interrupt. These cookies are already provided by BigDOS or by the
DTCOOKIE.PRG (which is accompanied by a DTCOOKIE.TXT with long technical
description of the whole problem in German).

Since MiNT keeps its own GEMDOS date and time I thought it would be nice
if it created also the cookies. I would like to see the DATE and TIME
cookies to be a standard part of cookie jar just like _CPU or _IDT.

Petr