Re: reset vector (was Re: [MiNT] Black crashes)

> It seems Frank will have two patches for same thing then... this weekend
> I added the demanded relocation of RESET handler from fast RAM to ST RAM.

I didn't add a relocation code of RESET handler - I simply added

if (oldcookie == NULL)
   install_reset_handler;

as was suggested by several people here on the list.

This solution is OK because FastRAM exists only in TOS 2.06 and higher
(MaddAlt) - and TOS 2.06 handles clearing p_cookie properly. So if you
have an older TOS that needs a reset handler for clearing p_cookie you
can't have a FastRAM so relocation of the handler is not needed.

Petr