Re: [MiNT] CAB-for-MiNTNet OVL

On Sun, 7 Feb 1999, Mario Becroft wrote:

> While it has mainly worked well, I have noticed a few problems. On some
> WWW sites, forms don't seem to get submitted properly (for example some
> search features respond with "no search terms entered" or similar). And in
> some cases, I get an alert stating that the URL was redirected (or
> something similar), but after selecting an option, nothing happens.

I don't know anything about problems with forms, but redirection
seenms to work only with MiNTnet OVL 1.8404 compiled by Howard, i.e
you should use version found in his site. For some reasons SSL version
doesn't handle redirection correctly. Source code in version 1.8404
distribution in Howard's site seems to be broken.

--
     Juhani Sivusalo            E-Mail: jasivu@na.netppl.fi
       Oulu, Finland          http://www.netppl.fi/~jasivu/