Re: AW: AW: [MiNT] old KGMD or new NMD?

Nheres dazu unter `COPYRIGHT'!!!!

This is what I read when checking the doc quickly in spin.
I don't speak german. So it is either:
Totally ignoring the docs.
OR, trying to guess what it says roughly.

This line above,. This is how my brain worked:
Attention, this archive is NOT Public domain or freeware. They are under
copyright.

As in, ok, they are copyrighted, in the sense that I can not modify it, or
sell it etc. In this sense, not freeware. Just like PINE license.
PINE is copyrighted. yet. all source and bin are available.
I took it this way.
This is How I understood it.
I know it is wrong now.

bye, and sorry Julian for the confusion.