Re: [MiNT] DATE & TIME cookies

Martin-Eric Racine <q-funk@pp.fishpool.com> writes:

|> > They slow the system down as soon as the native date format within the
|> > kernel is changed to something else.
|>
|> The native format should remain backward-compatible.

Did anyone propose to change the Tgetdate/Tsetdate syscalls?  The internal
date/time variables are, umm, internal to the kernel, and nobody besides
the kernel has the right to access them directly.

--
Andreas Schwab                                      "And now for something
schwab@issan.cs.uni-dortmund.de                      completely different"