RE: [MiNT] _major_ filesystem bug

I don't know what you exactly mean when you say "filesystem polling", but if
you're talking about Dpathconf() then I'm pretty sure that these two
filesystems are returning the right values (check out with fsinfo.ttp from
my MiNT tools collection on
http://www.muenster.de/~reschke/soft_e.html#minttool). It's probably ST-ZIP
which does not properly handle the return value for case sensitive
filesystems.

Regards, jr