[MiNT] MiNTLib 0.50.1

Hi!

I've just uploaded MiNTLib 0.50.1 in

	ftp://ftp.uni-giessen.de/pub/atari/incoming/mintlib-0.50.1.tar.gz

As soon as I know the final location I will announce it here, too.

Some remarks:  My TT is currently not working.  So this release of
the MiNTLib is _really_ alpha code!  I've done some basic testing
before the TT went down but now it's merely a snapshot of the
current state.

I've changed the version numbering from "Patchlevel xx" to
the usual scheme because that's easier to handle.

OK, read the file NEWS and ChangeLog to see what else has changed.

Have fun with it!

Guido
--
http://stud.uni-sb.de/~gufl0000