Re: [MiNT] Reset-handler (again)

On Sun, 21 Mar 1999, johnnie ligotage wrote:
> On 21 Mar 1999, Petr Stehlik wrote:
> > certain hardware/software setups they remain in the kernel. I remember
> > somebody reported Videlity (a Falcon screen enhancer) does not work
> > anymore with 1.15.1.x recent versions. In the CHANGELOG I found some
> > video changes that might affected that.
>
> Videlity works fine here: I wouldn't use vcons without it. No GEM worries
> either.

Whoops! I have to correct myself. Then, I was using 0.8.

I have just tried 1.0 and I get loads of horizontal black lines on the
console only: vcons are fine.

If I run GEM (Atari 4.1), I get a colourful, but very nasty looking mess
and the whole system hangs.

Just to clarify, I'm using 1.15.1-1.0, TOS 4.04 and Videlity.

For us Falcon-users can we undo that change?

Salut/.

J/.
__
John Blakeley