Re: [MiNT] Reset-handler (again)

On Thu, 25 Mar 1999 16:47:32 +0100 (EET), Konrad Kokoszkiewicz wrote:

KK>And, it is very easy to patronize ppl saying "let the programmer take care
KK>on non breaking somebodys else setup", but in fact rarely anybody takes
KK>into consideration the fact, that no one here has all setups possible to
KK>test changes at the place. That´s why betatesting was invented and that´s
KK>why beta versions are released.

Yes I understand. I didn´t want to patronize anyone, I just wanted to
say we need to listen to bug reports very carefully.

Generally I am very happy with the quick progress of FreeMiNT
development and I believe after this rapid phase there will be a
longer period of time for fixing the possible new incompatibilities on
certain HW/SW setups.

Petr
--
E-mail: stehlik@cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz                        PARCP developer