Re: [MiNT] analysing syscall.spp

> Which GEMDOS calls are already reentrant?

I guess most are (if not all of them).

> Which (GEMDOS) calls need saving of the context?

I think saving the context is necessary when a task switch is about to
occur. And this may happen on any call that boils down to filesystems.

> Which GEMDOS calls need the enter_gemdos call?

If you mean setting the in_kernel, all calls need that, because this flag
indicates hum,.. that we are in kernel.

> When is flushing of the Bconout buffer neccessary?

Hum... I don't know... when it is full? when context is changed? and
probably few more conditions.

Gtx,

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
|mail: draco@mi.com.pl                  | Atari Falcon030/TT030/65XE |
|http://www.obta.uw.edu.pl/~draco/
|http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.