[MiNT] Porting with MiNTlib

>Well, doesn't help you a lot.  But, if anybody out there has problems
>porting software with the MiNTLib please let me know, preferably with a
>fix.  Remember, only known bugs can be fixed.
>
>Ciao
>
>Guido

	Not a long time ago, I've tried to recompil "joe", the famous
text-editor. My problem is that it does not recognise the arrow keys,
and I have to use the good hold CTRL-F/B/N/P... a bit annoying don't
you think ? How could I fix that ?

	An other pb is that "vi" does not want to launch anymore on
my system. It used to before, and I don't know what I changed. It says
"Unrecognised TERM type". But when I do a "echo $term" it says "stv52"
as usual, and my termcap/terminfo looks to be ok...
	Please help ! I need an editor in text mode !

	BNF,

			Thomas
--- end of message ---
--- Thomas Goirand alias Zigo on #demofr, #atari on IRCnet  ---
--- MIDI composer            ---          680x0 & GEM Coder ---
--- If you haven't yet, have a look to http://www.centek.fr ---
---            web: http://perso.easynet.fr/~thomas.goirand ---
---                 email: mailto:thomas.goirand@easynet.fr ---