RE: [MiNT] ext2fs

On 4 May 1999, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:

> On Tue, 4 May 1999 15:50:46 +0300 (EEST), Martin-Eric Racine wrote:
>
> > > MiNT's serial-devices are "proper", much more so than RSVF. The solution
> > > must be to use the devices (MagiC has them too)  instead of calling RSVF
> > > directly. ----
> >
> > Now, _that_ is what I call a progressive attitude.
>
> I'm not sure whether you're being sarcastic or applauding my suggestion

I was approoving it.  However, as Michael's message confirms, that
cookie and the RSVF functionlities related to it are still needed.

> I'd be very surprised if STiNG needs this cookie, as I've been using
> STiNG under MiNT on my TT at 115200 without any problems.

AFAIR, if the cookie isn't found, STinG doesn't know if a speed
is available; it works "blindly".

--
Martin-Eric Racine       http://www.pp.fishpool.com/~q-funk/M-E/
The Atari TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/