Re: [MiNT] MiNTLib 0.51

"Juhani Sivusalo" <jsivusalo@lpg.fi> writes:

|> kellis wrote:
|>
|> > We have isspace in ctype.h but when linking, problems arrive.
|>
|> Is <ctype.h> included also in that source (???????.c) what causes
|> troubles when linking? If not, apply it and compile again. Might work.

But the C standard requires that every such macro is also available as a
plain function, ie. the following program is strictly compliant:

int isspace (int);
int main () { return isspace (' ') == 0; }

--
Andreas Schwab                                      "And now for something
schwab@issan.cs.uni-dortmund.de                      completely different"