RE: [MiNT] Incorporating other calls into the

It seems that you want the code of the MiNT net libraries moved into the
kernel. I understand that you don't feel like porting this code to another
language, but of course then the proper solution would be to generate a
library in DR format. That would make much more sense than moving code that
many people don't need into the static kernel.