Re: [MiNT] GlueSTiK and mem protection

On Mon, 7 Jun 1999 10:49:27 +0200 (MESZ), Frank Naumann wrote:

[snip]
>You must remove the gluestik.xdd and the gsresolver.prg. The only program
>that you need to install is the new gluestik.prg (start from MiNT.CNF or
>per hand from desktop).

I tried it out from the MINT.CNF and I get a BUS ERROR at bootup.
It flew past to quick to note all the values it displayed.

I then tried it from the deskop by just running it and got this:
Unable to obtain STiK flag semaphore
Failed in internal initialization!

I did not enable mem protection or fiddle with any of the progams
header flags.  I was sure to remove the original gluestik so
I don't know what went wrong.  I cannot even seem to get it
to install here.

Atari Computer User: Lonny Pursell        E-Mail: atari@bright.net
WWW: http://www.bright.net/~atari/       IRC: lp @ #Atari @ IRCnet