RE: [MiNT] soon, new site to replace the old one.

> > Plans:  Complete NMD as soon as possible, might involve seriously
> >         patching the MINTLIB to fix broken behavior that prevents
> >         older MiNT ports from recompiling using new libs.
> >
> Careful now. Is it the new libs that are broken, or the old code?

I am begining to think it is the lib, because I get messages like
"variable type not defined" from gcc.  After looking at the source
code, it turns out one of our library headers is supposed to define
that type of variable, but doesn't, so GCC complains.

I'll have to look at my compiling logs to give you an exact example.

--
Martin-Eric Racine        http://www.pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/M-E/
The Atari TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/