Re: [MiNT] ext2fs and programs

> > 2) Minix is somewhat more stable and time-proven than Ext2, on MiNT;
> >    there are still some bugs remaining on Ext2.
> >
> >    For example, this weekend at NAS, Jonas Möller Nielson had a file
> >    (an "endless loop" recursive directory, the results of an badly
> >    formulated symlink) on his Ext2 partition that "rm -rf filename"
> >    could not remove, but the same file was easily removed using the
> >    same command, on his Minix partition.
>
> And why he doesn't send a bug report to me?

Good question.  Ask him... ;-)
Jonas Moller Nielsen <jonas.moller@mbox301.swipnet.se>

Anyhow, remember that most users cannot be bothered with bug reports.
They will use something if it works, otherwise they delete it.

--
Martin-Eric Racine        http://www.pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/M-E/
The Atari TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/