RE: [MiNT] MetaDOS compatibility broken (fwd)

> > > What about a MetaDOS xfs that map directly and in a clean way all MetaDOS
> > > filesystems into MiNT?
> >
> > Basically that would be similar to TOSFS, except that it should pass things
> > like Dopendir etc. to the DOS driver (in case that supports it).
>
> No, I mean a MetaDOS implementation that is loaded as xfs and communicate
> directly with the kernel. Don't know if it makes any sense.

Do you mean an XDD that loads BOS drivers, bypassing metados.prg
completely?  This could work, since drivers are loaded before
filesystems.

--
Martin-Eric Racine        http://www.pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/M-E/
The ATARI TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/