Re: [MiNT] on a 4 Mb machine?

On Mon, Jul 05, 1999 at 10:29:29AM +0300, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:
> > and there are other cards which do basically the same.
>
> Yes, name them?  URL?  e-mail?  Are they still made?
> Are they available outside Germany?  Do the dealers care?

OK - digging around here, I found a "Marpet XTRA-RAM+8" card by "Marpet
Developments" - not sure if it is still made, but it takes 4 or 8 old 30-pin
SIMMs and plugs into the mega bus. I can't believe that all other existing
alternate RAM cards for STs were developed in Aachen?

If a dealer needs contact info to get Magnum cards, I may be able to help -
however, I think Uwe will not like to sell them in single-unit quantities
outside Germany.

cu
Michael
--
Michael Schwingen, Ahornstrasse 36, 52074 Aachen