RE: [MiNT] Just little announcement

Me too ;-) But I've had a lot of problems with CAB since I installed
MiNT-Net 1.04. The OVL doesn't work properly, e.g. it has serious problems
with redirected URLs (like many *.atari.org-URLs). Quite often it will halt
while eating all available CPU, then CAB itself will crash soon followed by
the OVL. But then the AES is so confused I have to reboot.

Also, I can't get CAB (with OVL 1.84) to work via a masq'ed gateway, it
constantly reports "connection refused". Lynx works fine from the same
machine.

Jo Even Skarstein