Re: [MiNT] MiNT mouse device inverted Y value

"Julian Reschke" <reschke@muenster.de> writes:

> [...]

Also, the IKBD is resetted when the keyboard is removed and reattached
during runtime.  For this reason Linux does the inversion in software.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab                                  "And now for something
schwab@suse.de                                   completely different."