Re: [MiNT] MiNT-Net 1.04 available

Hi all there,

> On Thu, Jul 22, 1999 at 01:23:40PM +0200, Robert Krenn wrote:
> >
> > Why do you always complain when you don't know how to solve a problem,
> > wich usally is not a problem for anyone else then you?
>
> It is a problem for someone else, too. And I do not believe in not
> complaining about bugs just because it involves fixing somebody elses error.
>
> As an admin or programmer, I am happy when I get a clear bugreport that
> enables me to easily detect and remove a bug.

to get this discussion to an end:

I already received a clear report and the change helped. The problems simply
were caused due to an configuration problem of my provider's web-server which
could be corrected temporarily with that .htaccess file.

So in this case it was neither my nor your fault if you had problems. I will
create a real homepage as soon as possible from where you can download the
files.

Hopefully the admin of the web-server (who has already been informed) will
correct his setup so that the .htaccess file may go away in future.

Regards,
   Torsten