Re: [MiNT] 1.15.2 flag settings

On Fri, 23 Jul 1999, Frank Naumann wrote:

> > This has probably already come up. I was looking at flag settings in
> > my auto folder apps and
> > noticed that using "fileinfo, V1.03" that the flags in
> > MiNT V1.15.2 cannot be set. Is this a "feature"
>
> The kernel is build with the new binutils that create a different program
> format. You need the mintbin package that contain updated tools to
> manipulate the flags (and some other things).

Was this change necessary?

The program header flags is a well-documented method created by Atari
and people were just barely starting to use the flags correctly, since
about 6 months.

--
Martin-Eric Racine        http://www.pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/M-E/
The ATARI TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/