Re: [MiNT] MiNTLib 0.52.3b

Hi!

On Fri, Aug 06, 1999 at 05:08:00PM +0200, Julian Reschke wrote:
> Actually, SPIN consists of [...]

OK, tnx for the info!

> Ahem? I would think that the Fattrib() call which is made to set the hidden
> flag at some points trickles down into the filesystem (for it's root
> cookie). The filesystem would have to store this flag somewhere, and would
> have to return the right value everytime it is asked (using getxattr()).

Well, I haven't thought of using Fattrib() to set the flag, actually :)
This was too easy to think of ... In that case, each filesystem's
chattr() and getxattr() had to be changed - though it still means a
change in all filesystems.

Of course, it's still possible to include that into my in-kernel
proposition.

Ciao

Thomas

--