RE: [MiNT] MiNTLib 0.52.3b

> Hmm...and you can run it that early? I mean it doesn't cause other problems?

The sooner the better; as long as MiNT and minix.xfs are loaded, it's
fine :)

The only drawback is that in the rc script where fsck is ran, there is
some nifty scripting to make fsck automatically check all minix
partitions that are mentioned in /etc/fstab, and that makes fsck run
only when /etc/fastboot does not exist. Then again, since /etc/fstab has
no other use, you could just as well set your minix partitions in the
fsck command in mint.cnf directly. Or, to be completely covered, copy
the bit of the rc-script that takes care of fsck to a seperate file
called fsck.sh or something, and run that script from mint.cnf. :)

> MvdK ->Well, sorry to disappoint you, but you were completely right. :)
>
> Well, there's a first! ;-)

In that case I suggest you enjoy it while it lasts. ;))

Maurits.