RE: [MiNT] MiNTLib 0.52.3b

Floppy-access is general problem on my Falcon, and it's not only bash that
bombs out. E.g. Thing 1.29 (beta) will crash (Illegal instruction) from time
to time when copying to the floppy. But these problems are not related to
mediachanges. It's quite possible that this is a problem in NEWFATFS, but it
might as well be a problem with the BIOS as even the deskop in TOS bombs
from time to time when writing to the floppy...

Jo Even Skarstein