RE: [MiNT] MiNTLib 0.52.3b

There are a few, one particular example is LZH-Shell. When you select one of
the drives from the listbox (A:, C:...), LZH-Shell tries to be "clever" and
goes to /a or /c instead of a: and c: directly. If any of the available
filesystems are renamed or even removed from u:, LZH-Shell breaks.

However, I don't think this is a problem in the real world, as those who
would use "mounting" (i.e. moving mountpoints) probably will have enough
common sense to softlink these back to / if they experience problems. For
normal users this won't be a problem at all.

Jo Even Skarstein